- SD IC (Source Driver IC)
- The Source Driver IC converts the digital video data panel received from
the Timing Controller into an analog voltage that can be driven and
transmits to the panel.
- T-Con (Timing Controller)
- The Timing Controller separates the data delivered by the system into
digital image data and control signals and forwards it to the Driver IC.
- PMIC (Power Management IC)
- The PMIC changes the power applied by the System to the various voltages
required to operate the OLED panel and provides stable control.
RealTouch (LCD In-Cell Touch)
- SRIC (Source Driver+Touch Readout)
- SR(Source Driver+Touch Readout)IC combines the function of the Source Driver IC, which drives the TFT, and the Readout IC, which
detects touch signals and transmits them to the Touch IC.
- T-MCU (Touch MCU)
- Touch MCU is a Micro Controller Unit(MCU) that converts and
processes Touch Data from Readout IC or SRIC into digital signals.
- TMIC (Touch Modulation IC)
- TMIC maximizes Touch performance by synchronizing and modulating
Gate and VCOM voltage with the Touch signal during Touch period.