We operate an ethics hotline under which employees can report violations of Righteousness Management or corruption.
Reportable offenses include receiving rewards from stakeholders, unfair equity participation with business partners, selecting suppliers with lack of transparency,
being involved in an illegal or unfair use of company assets, and manipulation or dishonest reporting of documents and numbers.
- Illegal/Unfair use of company assets
- Use of tangible/intangible assets for inappropriate purposes, embezzlement and peculation of public funds
- Receiving rewards from stakeholders
- Providing money, entertainment, conveniences, borrowing, debt repayment, guarantees, monetary loans, future guarantees
- Manipulation or false reporting of documents/Numbers
- Accounting fraud, information manipulation
- Unfair equity participation with business partners
- Receiving stocks, investments or joint investments, and acquiring joint properties
- Any other acts that violate Righteousness Management
- Negligence of duty, negligence in management, arrogation, indecent acts, etc.
- Lack of transparency in supplier selection
- Unfairness in opportunity granting, unfair trading practices, leakage of supplier information
Handling Reported Issues
If the informant reports under his/her real name and explicitly requests result feedback, the results shall be fed back to the informant unless the legitimate rights and interests of the company are infringed.
Informant (Whistleblower) Protection
We do not disclose any information that reveals or suggests the identity of the informant without the consent of the informant, and we take full responsibility (including the recovery of the original state) for any disadvantages caused by failure to comply with it. The relevant protections for the informant are as follows.
- The identity
of the informant
- Evidence presented
by the informant or
information collected related
to the report
- Matters that may imply
the person to be spoken with
- Follow-up measures for
results after reporting, etc.
Contact: LX Semicon Ethics Bureau
Reports can be made by e-mail, telephone, or fax.
- TEL 02-526-4800 / FAX 02-526-4801
- LX Semicon Ethics Bureau, 38, Baumoe-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Refusal of Unauthorized Email Collection