- Article 1. Personal information processing and purpose
- Article 2. Processing of personal information and possession period
- Article 3. Provision of personal information to 3rd party
- Article 4. Consignment of personal information processing
- Article 5. Rights and obligation of subject and legal representative, and the method to exercise
- Article 6. Destruction of personal information
- Article 7. Measures to secure the safety of private information
- Article 8. Matters regarding installation / operation of the automatic personal information collection device and its refusal
- Article 9. Personal information protection officer
- Article 10. Remedies for the infringement of rights
- Article 11. Modification of personal information processing policy
Article 1. Personal information processing and purpose
The Company shall process personal information for the following purposes. Personal information to be processed shall not be used for purposes other than the following purposes, and if there is any change to the purpose of use, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent, etc. in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, shall be executed.
[Use of website]
Following information may be automatically generated and collected for the proper use of services within the website.
- Processing (automatic collection): IP Address, cookies, date and time of visit, and service usage record
- Collection method : Automatic collection within the website
For the refusal of automatic collection, refer to Article 8 (Matters regarding installation / operation of the automatic personal information collection device and its refusal) of this processing policy.
The Company processes the following personal information for the purpose of employment screening, proper communication with recruitment applicants, verification of recruitment qualification conditions (portfolio such as educational background, career, etc.), and use of labor pool, etc.
Name, date of birth, gender, mobile phone number, additional contacts, military service (completion, military type, rank, service period, reasons for exemption, detailed reasons of exemption), patriot and veteran status (veteran status, veteran number, relationship with veteran), disability (disability status, level of disability, type of disability), email, photo, current address, high school educational background (name of school, enrollment period, type of major, location, graduation), desired position and place of work, self-introduction
Items processed (optional)
Career (name of company, employment period, location, name of department, title, job description, reasons for resignation, work experience), qualification (name of license, score / grade, acquisition date), low income family status, personality / aptitude results, physical examination results, eligibility for employment protection, university (name of school, enrollment period, name of major, location, graduation, overall GPA, GPA of major, completed credit hours, credit hours for major, engineering certification), graduate school (name of school, enrollment period, name of major, location, graduation, overall GPA, name of laboratory, key research project and thesis, integrated master's or doctoral program)
- Collection method : Collection through LX Careers employment website
Article 2. Processing of personal information and possession period
In principle, personal information of the subject shall be destroyed immediately when the purpose of collection and processing has been fulfilled. However, the following information shall be retained for a specified period due to the following reasons.
[Use of website]
Following information may be automatically generated and collected for the proper use of services within the website.
- Record of website visit : 3 months
- Reason for retention : Protection of Communications Secrets Act
- Job applicants: Until completion of the screening process
- Withdrawal or eliminated applicants : 3 years after the withdrawal from recruitment process / elimination from screening
- Reasons for retention : Judgment on suitability for recruitment, document examination, management of job applicant’s interview history, recruitment pool management
- However, if the subject wishes to delete any personal information, the relevant information would be immediately deleted.
Article 3. Provision of personal information to 3rd party
1. The Company shall process the subject’s personal information based on the scope specified in Article 1 (Personal information processing and purpose), and shall not provide the information to any other person, company, or institution. However, the following cases are exceptions.
- When separate consent is obtained from the subject
- When there are special regulations in other legislations.
- When the subject or his/her legal representative is unable to express his/her intention or where prior consent cannot be obtained due to unknown address, etc. but is clearly recognized as necessary for the urgency that concerns the life, physique, or property of the subject or third party.
- When it is necessary for statistics and academic research purposes, etc. and only if the specific individual may not be identified with the personal information provided.
Article 4. Consignment of personal information processing
1.For the proper processing of personal information, the Company consigns the personal information processing work as follows.
|Consignee||Contents of consignment work|
|LG CNS||Work system management and maintenance|
|Xeogen Co., Ltd.|
|S&I Corporation (Yangjea, Gangnam Campus)||Office entry and exit control, image information processing control|
|Capstec Co., Ltd. (Daejeon Campus)||Office entry and exit control, image information processing control|
|ACG||Examination of applicant’s personality / aptitude|
|KMI Gangnam, Gwanghwamun, Yeouido, Suwon, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju Center, Daejeon Dunsan Hospital||Health examination for applicants|
|Daejeon Dunsan Hospital|
2. Upon conclusion of the consignment agreement, the Company specifies responsibility-related matters such as prohibition of personal information processing other than the purpose of consignment work execution, technical / administrative protective measures, restrictions on re-consignment, management / supervision of consignee, compensation, etc. on the contract documents and supervises whether the consignee processes the personal information safely.
3. In the event of any changes to the contents of consignment work or the consignee, the changes would be immediately disclosed through this personal information processing policy.
Article 5. Rights and obligation of subject and legal representative, and the method to exercise
1. The subject may exercise the following personal information protection rights against the Company at any time.
- Request to look at personal information
- Request correction if there are any errors, etc.
- Request deletion
- Request suspension of processing
- 2. Exercising of rights in accordance with paragraph 1 hereof, may be conducted through writing, telephone, email, facsimile (fax), etc. to the Company, and after identification, the Company would process it without any delay.
- 3. When the subject requests the correction or deletion of any personal information error, etc., the Company shall not use or provide relevant personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
- 4. Exercising of rights in accordance with paragraph 1 hereunder, may be performed through the subject’s legal representative or a delegated agent, etc. In this case, the power of attorney in accordance with Annex Form No. 11 of the Enforcement Regulation of Personal Information Protection Act shall be submitted.
- 5. The subject may not infringe the personal information or privacy of himself / herself or others who are being processed by the Company in violation of related legislations such as the Personal Information Protection Act, etc.
- 6. In principle, the Company shall not collect the personal information of subjects under the age of 14. When the personal information of a person under the age of 14is collected for unavoidable reasons, the consent of his / her legal representative shall be obtained in advance. In this case, the minimum information (name, contact information) needed to obtain the consent of the legal representative may be directly collected from the person under the age of 14 without the consent of the legal representative.
Article 6. Destruction of personal information
- 1. When the personal information becomes no longer necessary due to the expiration of personal information retention period, or achievement of the processing purpose, etc., the Company shall destroy all relevant personal information immediately.
- 2. If the personal information retention period agreed upon by the subject has elapsed or if the personal information has to be retained in accordance with other legislations despite achievement of the processing purpose, the information will be stored in a different location.
3. The personal information destruction procedure and method shall be as follows.
- Destruction procedure: The Company shall select the personal information to be destroyed, and shall destroy it with the approval of the company's personal information protection officer.
- Destruction method: The Company shall destroy the recorded personal information and store it in an electronic file format using a technical method that restricts reproduction of the information. Personal information recorded and stored on paper documents shall be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
Article 7. Measures to secure the safety of private information
The Company has taken the following measures to secure the safety of personal information.
- Restriction and management measures for the rights to access personal information.
- Identification and authentication measures to verify the rights to access personal information.
- Measures such as installation of a system to suspend unauthorized access to personal information.
- Measures such as encryption, etc. for the safe storage and transmission of personal information.
- Measures to store access records and prevent forgery / falsification.
- Installation of security programs and periodic updates / inspection measures, etc.
Article 8. Matters regarding installation / operation of the automatic personal information collection device and its refusal
①Other than the automatically generated IP and time and date of access, the Company collects 'cookies' that store and retrieve usage information in order to provide customized services for users.
②Cookies are small quantities of information sent by the server (HTTP) to the user’s computer browser for service operation, and it may be stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer.
[Purpose of using automatic collection devices such as cookies, etc]
- Logs are recorded and maintained for a set period to secure user traceability and accountability through identity verification and to improve the system.
[How to refuse cookie settings]
- The user has a right to select cookie settings. By rejecting cookie settings, the user may change the settings of the web browser to allow all cookies, check each time before saving cookies, or refuse the storage of all cookies.
- How to Set (for Explorer browser): Tools at the top of web browser > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced > Cookies
Article 9. Personal information protection officer
1. The Company has appointed a personal information protection officer as follows to take overall responsibility on the processing of personal information, as well as to process and handle personal information processing-related complaints from subjects.
|Personal information protection officer||Department in charge of personal information protection|
Information Security Team
Tel. 02-3777-1114 / email@example.com
2. The subject may inquire about all matters related to the protection of personal information occurring from the use of the Company’s services (or business), including complaint handling and damage relief, etc. The Company shall reply and process the subject’s inquiries immediately.
Article 10. Remedies for the infringement of rights
The subject may inquire about the remedy with the following institutions and ask for consultation regarding the infringement of personal information.
( The following institutions are separate institutions, and subjects who are not satisfied with the Company’s personal information complaint handling and remedy, or who need more specific help, may contact these institutions )
< Personal information infringement report center (operated by the Korea Internet & Security Agency) >
- - Matters handled: Report of personal information infringement and consultation application
- - Website : privacy.kisa.or.kr
- - Tel : (Without area code) 118
- - Address : (58324) Personal information infringement report center, 3F. 9, Jinheung-gil, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do (Bitgaram-dong 301-2)
< Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee >
- - Matters handled: Application of mediation on the dispute of personal information, mediation of group dispute (civil resolution)
- - Website : www.kopico.go.kr
- - Tel : (Without area code) 1833-6972
- - Address : (03171) 4F. Government Complex-Seoul, 209, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
< Cyber Crime Investigation Unit, Supreme Prosecutors' Office : 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr) >
< Cyber Bureau, National Police Agency : 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr) >
Article 11. Modification of personal information processing policy
Any addition, deletion, or modification of the current personal information processing policy shall be announced on the website under ‘Announcements’ at least 7 days before the revision. However, significant changes in user rights shall be announced at least 30 days in advance.
[ Addendum ]
This regulation will come into effect on Aug. 1, 2021.