TV World No.1 OLED TV Chipset
It provides various sizes of OLED, LCD display drive chipsets. As the world’s leading supplier of OLED TV chipsets, it supports the development of state-of-the-art TVs such as perfect black color representation, thin panels and Rollable.
- OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
- OLED, which is short for Organic Light Emitting Diode, uses light emitting organic compounds as a light source to implement the screen.
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- LCD, which is short for Liquid Crystal Display, uses LED as a light source and uses change in liquid crystal transmission to implement the screen.
1 2 3
- OLED DDI (OLED Display Driver IC)
- The Display Driver IC is a chip for implementing the screen and converts the digital signal received from the Timing Controller into analog voltage and transmits it to the panel. LX Semicon has its own algorithms to compensate for stains caused by TFT process/OLED deposition deviations and deterioration caused by organic properties and is the world’s No.1 company in OLED TV driver chip.
- T-Con ASIC (Timing Controller)
- Timing Controller separates the data transmitted from the system into digital image data and control signals and delivers them to the Driver-IC. T-Con ASIC for OLED provides functions such as color engine specialized for OLED panels, burn-in prevention and data degradation compensation.
- PMIC (Power Management IC)
- The PMIC changes the power applied by the System to the various voltages required to operate the OLED panel and provides stable control.
1 2 3
- SD IC (Source Driver IC)
- The Source Driver IC converts the digital video data panel received from the Timing Controller into an analog voltage that can be driven and transmits to the panel.
- T-Con (Timing Controller)
- The Timing Controller separates the data delivered by the system into digital image data and control signals and forwards it to the Driver IC.
- PMIC (Power Management IC )
- The PMIC changes the power applied by the System to the various voltages required to operate the LCD panel and provides stable control.