Low Power designs are important for smartwatches with long display use time. LX Semicon’ chipset that operates smartwatch increases battery life by adjusting the refreshing rate according to the output screen.
Drives 77% of the world’s smart watches.
* Based on 2019 Flexible OLED Smart Watch
- Over 100 million units of OLED Driver-IC for smart watch shipped
- Mass production of the world’s first LTPO OLED Driver-IC
- Mass production of square Flexible OLED Driver-IC
- Mass-Production of the World’s first prototype Flexible OLED Driver-IC
- Touch Controller IC
- Touch Controller IC is an IC that sense changes when touching the screen with a finger or pen, senses position/angle/sensitivity, and forwards it to the Application Processor(AP).
- OLED DDI (OLED Display Driver IC)
- The OLED DDI consists of a Timing Block that transmits video signals from the AP to the drive block, a Drive Block that operates the TFT, and a Compensation and Quality Improvement Block. LX Semicon’ OLED DDI resolves staining phenomena caused by TFT process and OLED deposition deviation and deterioration caused by organic material characteristics through its own compensation/definition improvement algorithm and implements a clearer screen.