After COVID-19, Kiosk’’s use has expanded to all parts of everyday life including shopping malls, restaurants, and hospitals. LX Semicon’ RealTouch solution provides a clear screen and fast touch response speed, and also enables the implementation of kiosks that combine various functions such as voice recognition and facial recognition.
- SRIC (Source Driver+Touch Readout)
- SR(Source Driver+Touch Readout)IC combines the function of the Source Driver IC, which drives the TFT, and the Readout IC, which detects touch signals and transmits them to the Touch IC.
- T-Con (Timing Controller)
- The Timing Controller separates the data delivered by the system into digital image data and control signals and forwards it to the Driver IC.
- T-MCU (Touch MCU)
- Touch MCU is a Micro Controller Unit(MCU) that converts and processes Touch Data from Readout IC or SRIC into digital signals.
- TMLS (Touch Modulation Level Shifter)
- TMLS is an IC that combines the Touch Modulation IC, which maximizes Touch performance by synchronizing the Gate and VCOM voltages with the Touch signal while Touching, and the Lvel Shift function, which converts the TFT Turn-on/off voltage to Gate Clock for Gate in Panel(GIP).