The substrate of the LX semicon has the advantages of high bending strength, void free bonding surfaces, and low thickness tolerance through different technologies from conventional bonding methods. Through this, LX Semicon provides excellent heat dissipation performance and high thermal and mechanical reliability in various industries.
- SRIC (Source Driver+Touch Readout)
- SR(Source Driver+Touch Readout)IC combines the function of the Source Driver IC, which drives the TFT, and the Readout IC, which detects touch signals and transmits them to the Touch IC.
- TMLS (Touch Modulation Level Shifter)
- TMLS is an IC that combines the Touch Modulation IC, which maximizes Touch performance by synchronizing the Gate and VCOM voltages with the Touch signal while Touching, and the Lvel Shift function, which converts the TFT Turn-on/off voltage to Gate Clock for Gate in Panel(GIP).
- T-MCU (Touch MCU)
- Touch MCU is a Micro Controller Unit(MCU) that converts and processes Touch Data from Readout IC or SRIC into digital signals.
- PMIC (Power Management IC)
- The PMIC changes the power applied by the System to the various voltages required to operate the OLED panel and provides stable control.
- T-Con (Timing Controller)
- The Timing Controller separates the data delivered by the system into digital image data and control signals and forwards it to the Driver IC.
Integrated Chip Solution
Source Driver IC / Touch Readout IC / Timing Controller / T-MCU function integration
- TDDI (Touch and Display Driver Integration)
- Touch and Display Driver Integration(TDDI) is an integrated IC that combines a Display Driver IC(DDI) that
displays on-screen video signals from the AP and Touch Controller IC that detects changes when touching the screen with
a finger or pen and sense position/angle/sensitivity.
Electronic Ceramic Substrate
and speed up connection to an eco-friendly future.