Provides various sizes of notebook display driver chipsets. LX Semicon’ RealTouch solution improves notebook utilization by enabling natural pen touch.
1 2 3 4
- DDI (Display Driver IC)
- The Display Driver IC is a chip for driving the screen and converts the digital signal received from the Timing Controller into analog voltage and transmits it to the panel. LX Semicon provides Source Driver IC and Gate Driver IC for display driver.
- T-Con (Timing Controller)
- The Timing Controller separates the data delivered by the system into digital image data and control signals and forwards it to the Driver IC.
- PMIC (Power Management IC)
- The PMIC changes the power applied by the System to the various voltages required to operate the OLED panel and provides stable control.
- HV Level Shifter
- It converts and transmits the TFT Turn-on/off voltage(VGH, VGL) from the PMIC to the Gclk suitable for Gate in Panel(GIP).
RealTouch (LCD In-Cell Touch)
1 2 3
- SRIC (Source Driver+Touch Readout)
- SR(Source Driver+Touch Readout)IC combines the function of the Source Driver IC, which drives the TFT, and the Readout IC, which detects touch signals and transmits them to the Touch IC.
- T-MCU (Touch MCU)
- Touch MCU is a Micro Controller Unit(MCU) that converts and processes Touch Data from Readout IC or SRIC into digital signals.
- TMIC (Touch Modulation IC)
- TMIC maximizes Touch performance by synchronizing and modulating Gate and VCOM voltage with the Touch signal during Touch period.